I wrote this blog for my other sight. I was compelled to post it here on this site also. There is real power in prayer. Praying over water can change the molecular structure and has been scientifically proven. I don’t care what or who you believe Source or God is, The facts remain prayer works. I find most metaphysical intuitives and psychics use centering and meditation or a form of prayer.
How to pray:
I love the power of prayer. I don’t think, there is a right or wrong way to pray. All you do is put your intention out to God. I love to start my prayer with glorifying my God- just as you can too. I use some phrases like: Divine Heavenly Father, Dear Creator God, Divine Holy Creator, or sometimes I just use Father, Supreme Source God. It for me is reverenced respect. We equate God or Source as male but I believe God/Source is an Omni presence not defined by gender.
The bible: (King James Version) Luke 11, gives a prayer taught by Jesus himself. It goes like this: “when ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so earth.3 Give us day by day our daily bread.4 And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.”
It is not necessary to read a scripted prayer for God to hear you. You may just call out from your heart, not from your mind, but from your heart and your true intention, will be heard by, The Holy God on High, our Father, Divine Source.
Why does it appear a prayer, sometimes is not answered: There are so many reasons, I could not list all the possibilities. However, I wish to give you thoughts that might help you, discover why you are not getting your desired answer or outcome.
1) The outcome is not to your benefit or could be detrimental to your highest welfare. The prayer is not in your best and highest good.
2) The prayer is not from the truth, your heart holds. It is from passion, lust, greed or hate.
3) You are not asking with faith- I see this a lot- prayers done in desperation, can lack faith. Faith is knowing and trusting from love. Take the fear out of your prayer and put faith and knowing that your prayer will be answered, into your heart.
4) The experience is a lesson- that you must learn, in order to grow.
5) Believing a prayer has not been answered- when it has been answered- but the result is either not what you wanted or you do not recognize the results (sometimes called a blind eye)
These are a few reasons why you might feel your prayer has not been answered. More importantly, is to continue to pray and open to God to work though you and for you. God helps with love and abundance, he works through you, when you share love.
Lastly, state your intention with the purest love you can muster. However, you say your prayer, it is heard. Be as reverent and honest and fearless as possible, believe in the truth and faith-that you his seed, are worth receiving, from your father “God” and his banquet of love and abundance. I have seen miracles happen, prayer is answered.
Be Love Always